• STEP 1: Depending on the type of business, fill out Forms I, II, or III.
• STEP 2: Include all relevant attachments with the forms.
• STEP 3: Documents must be signed by a person who is authorized to do so.
• STEP 4: Submit the completed form to the appropriate SPCB or pollution control board.
• STEP 5: Coordinate with the concerned department.
• STEP 6: If the form is complete and correct, the certificate will be issued by the department.
To know about Forms I, II, or III Click here EPR Authorization.