What exactly you need from a good website

Home Forums WordPress Development What exactly you need from a good website

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  back18021 6 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sarahnolasco
    Participant

Website designing is as important as mobile app designing any where and in any business. Yes every business now have their own mobile app but that didn’t took the entire place of website. Websites of business have their own importance. What exactly a client needs from a good website?

Good design
    Strong Back-end
    User Friendly
    Affordable Price
    Proper usage of latest technology & tools

The best website design company:

Techxide:
    It is a full fledged service agency on web designing platform. It has completed hundreds of projects on website area. It is a US based company, working on fully customized website designing. They have incredible designers who work on your project with full dedication.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  sarahnolasco.

Lucy March
    Participant

I do not agree with you that only agencies or studios can help. There are thousands of web design courses, books and articles that go deep into web design templates, so there are four basic principles to consider when building or redesigning a website:
    Purpose. Good design always starts with a problem statement.
    Aesthetics of appearance. The site should look good and modern. If he “sends greetings from the 90s” – this is bad, an urgent need to correct the situation.
    Relevant and original content. The content of the site must correspond to the business objectives, the content must be unique. Plagiarism is bad and punishable by search engines.
    Clear navigation. Navigation should be simple and straightforward – this has a positive effect on conversion and even ranking in search engines.

DylanWilliams
    Participant

I followed my spouse’s recommendation and placed an order at BlaBlaWriting. And I really enjoyed that service! You can find my blablawriting review here essaywritingservices.review

back18021
    Participant

Would you like to buy weed online? We are one of the top weed shops in Canada and will even sell cheap distillate in bulk. One of our best sellers is Pink Kush.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.